SBC Kindergarten is a non-profit making ministry of the Church to provide kindergarten children with a holistic pre-school education which includes a Christian education favorable to his/her spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional & physical development.
- Build a good rapport between our Church and the Sandakan community especially, the Church Neighborhood.
- Bridge the children to our church children programs (STARkids church, Vacation Bible School, children outing and etc…)
- Establish friendship with the children’s parents & family members to open door for gospel witnessing.
- Be sure your child is three (3) years old by December 31st this year. While there is no official obligation from the parents, the school would give preferences to those who intend to put their child through the complete 3-years program.
- A fee of RM1 is charged for each set of the application if you get it from the office, which includes this sheet and a copy of the application form.
- Ensure the following enclosure in an envelope.
- A photocopy of Child’s Father Identity Card – bring along the original copy.
- A photocopy of Child’s Mother Identity Card – bring along the original copy.
- A photocopy of Child’s Identity Card – bring along the original copy.
- A photocopy of Child’s Birth Certificate – bring along the original copy.
- Two piece of Child’s passport size photos
- Child Enrollment Application Form (Please read through the Information & Guide to New Student Application)
- You may download the application form here. Fill in and pass it to the kindergarten office.
- You may go to the kindergarten office to get the application form as it will be charge RM1.